The MFB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipments operation.
The MFB SFP transceivers using a long wavelength (1310nm) FP LD enabling data transmission up to 2km on a multimode optical fiber and up to 60km on a single mode optical fiber.
To fill the increase demand of Industrial Ethernet fiber solution, Planet releases the MFB-T series 100Base-FX transceivers that can operate reliably in electrically harsh, climatically demanding, and wide temperature range (-40℃ to 75℃) environment. The MFB-T series 100Base-FX transceivers provide easy and fast 100Base-FX connection for Planet wide temperature Industrial equipments.
The MFB family SFP Fast Ethernet transceivers can be installed in PLANET Switch and Media Converter products with 100Base-FX SFP interface. The deployment distance can be extended from 2km (Multi-Mode, LC) up to 60 kilometers (Single-Mode, LC).
The MFB family SFP Fast Ethernet transceivers are hot-pluggable and hot-swappable. You can plug in and pull out the transceivers to / from any SFP port without having to power off the Switch / Media Converter.
The MFB-T series 100Base-FX transceivers is an ideal solution for -40℃ to 75℃ wide temperature Industrial equipments with 100Base-FX SFP interfaces. The deployment distance can be extended from 2km (Multi-Mode, LC) up to 20 kilometers (Single-Mode, LC).
• SFP Multi-Source Agreement compliant
• 125Mbps IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant
• 1 X 100Mbps LC fiber port
• Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package (for model MFB-TFX / MFB-TF20 )
•125Mbps FDDI ISO / IEC 9314-1 compliant
• Serial ID functionality support
• AC-coupled differential inputs and outputs
• Class 1 laser safety standard IEC 825 compliant
• 2km link on a multimode fiber and 20km to 60km on a single mode fiber
• Low power dissipation
• 0 to 50 Degree C operation temperature for MFB-FX / MFB-F20 / MFB-F40 / MFB-F60 / MFB-FA20 /
• -40 to 75 Degree C operation temperature for MFB-TFX / MFB-TF20